ReLo'd to BA from SD

in late 2006, relocated my angst, business, and social life to NoCal from SoCal ... just a 40-something chick in the 'burbs of the SF bay area who randomly posts about random topics ... the occasional quirky stories of dating (or not) at 40-ish, work-week cubeopolis frivolity, rambling musings on nostalgika, and the occasional introspective moments in life.(thanks for visiting! >p, b)

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

r|break: more re-procrastinating ...

Bookmark and Share

it wasn't enough to do this,
i had to go for it and simpsonize
[thanks sarcastro, for the point out!]

and if i worked in springfield ...


it'd totally be here!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Bill N. said...

Where's Blinky? Or is that your lead-lined blouse?

Thu Aug 02, 06:06:00 AM PDT  
Blogger shirlnutkin said...

blinky? one word - sashimi. (j/k - radioactivity does not agree with me)

Thu Aug 02, 06:35:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Bill N. said...

I mourn the death of blinky, I'm sad that I did not have a chance to taste him (her?).

Thu Aug 02, 10:05:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter