and furthermore ...
today i received this
(with some of my editing, of course)
Thank you for your interest in working for [us]. We received your application for [the position that will be rewarding]. Your application was carefully evaluated against the basic and/or specialized experience qualification requirements outlined in the [notice]. You were found to be qualified for the position and your application was referred to the selecting official. Please note that interviews are discretionary. You will be contacted directly by the selecting official if chosen to be interviewed.
Sincerely,
[nice HR person]
(and yes, there are other things in the mix)
Labels: r|you freakin' crazy shirlsd?

2 Comments:
Welcome to working for the man. I assure you the "position will be rewarding." After the "carefully evaluated" you, they realized it will be rewarding, just not for you. To practice working for the man, wear a shoe on your the back of your neck for a month, that will remind you that the man always keeps you down and he profits at your expense.
I like the title "selecting official" I wish I could be a "selecting official."
YOUR FRIENDS ARE HARSH, MAN!
Both SACTO FLOYD AND BILL N! Don't they understand coasting for a while? Workin' for the man...what about doing good for mankind? keeping the air clean for all of us?
Post a Comment
<< Home