repost: r|break: a l'il more comic-con pix ...
to revisit and share
(in addition to this and that)
now that i'm missing comic-con '07 in SD
steady stream of lots o' people
(and i mean LOTS o' people)




in late 2006, relocated my angst, business, and social life to NoCal from SoCal ... just a 40-something chick in the 'burbs of the SF bay area who randomly posts about random topics ... the occasional quirky stories of dating (or not) at 40-ish, work-week cubeopolis frivolity, rambling musings on nostalgika, and the occasional introspective moments in life.(thanks for visiting! >p, b)




3 Comments:
I'm thinking shirlsd should start dressing like some of the dolls she photographed last year. I would go to comiccon 07 if she did.
billn ... agreed! how totally fun would it be to dress up like shaun or ed?!
Oh yeah, that's what I meant.
Post a Comment
<< Home