ReLo'd to BA from SD

in late 2006, relocated my angst, business, and social life to NoCal from SoCal ... just a 40-something chick in the 'burbs of the SF bay area who randomly posts about random topics ... the occasional quirky stories of dating (or not) at 40-ish, work-week cubeopolis frivolity, rambling musings on nostalgika, and the occasional introspective moments in life.(thanks for visiting! >p, b)

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

trying this out

Bookmark and Share

... for the 1st time. posting to m'blog from my handheld, simply because i can.

(and saying "hi" to J, my salsa buddy. how I am soooo glad you introduced me to philosophy. y'know what I mean, eh?! and at least i'll be fresh and smooth for the interview!)

2 Comments:

Blogger j-ro said...

yea for philosophy!

see you at salsa tonight. you better bring your dancing shoes!

Tue Jul 31, 04:11:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Bill N. said...

"Fresh and smooth" sounds a sexy. I wish you would interview with my company.

trirssul dkcdotr

Wow, do I have word verification.

Tue Jul 31, 09:14:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter