ReLo'd to BA from SD

in late 2006, relocated my angst, business, and social life to NoCal from SoCal ... just a 40-something chick in the 'burbs of the SF bay area who randomly posts about random topics ... the occasional quirky stories of dating (or not) at 40-ish, work-week cubeopolis frivolity, rambling musings on nostalgika, and the occasional introspective moments in life.(thanks for visiting! >p, b)

Friday, July 27, 2007

friday's feast

Bookmark and Share

friday's feast one hundred & fifty-three
(visit & play over here.* go.)
[from a potluck at my godmother's, california]

Appetizer
Describe a toy you remember from your childhood.
. the since-has-been-banned glass clackers (popper knockers)

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest) how observant are you?
. an 8-9-ish (except when it comes to where *i* placed my keys last)

Salad
Where would you rather be at this very moment?
. taking a very deep breath while standing at the shore of a beach that welcomes the pacific ocean

Main Course
When was the last time you learned something new?
. trick question? just seconds ago.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I have ____________ but I haven’t ____________.
. I have 2 designated places (hooks) to set my house/car keys, but I haven't trained myself to use the hooks (yet).



Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL--those popper knockers used to HURT but I loved them too.

Fri Jul 27, 09:04:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Sandee said...

Knockers to me are boobs... Okay, just kidding a bit here. I love your keys comments. You must be fun to watch when you're in a hurry to go somewhere. Have a great FF and weekend. :)

Fri Jul 27, 11:02:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter