repost: r|break: comic-con is more than ...
last year i was at comic-con
and i did have a great time!
[original post here]
... folks dressed up in star wars gear and superheroes. a few other pics (that survived the blurry mess of photos i took ... it's tough being short, trying to take still photos, and getting totally bumped around) ...
cool metal stuff from movies(alien, right? wrong?) at which to stare
exercise opportunities ... ddr ... as we simply watched on
(as if one ALSO needed to perspire indoors)
clothing"... come out to playeeeyayyy! warriors, ... "
(movie memorabilia)
not so much clothing(a.k.a. alleged booth babe ...)

4 Comments:
OK, you have told me I am a nerd, but this nerd NEVER went to comic-con. In fact, this nerd barely knows what that is.
Shirlsd Nerd factor 8.8
Billn Nerd factor 5.2
billn, don't hate, dude.
don't hate.
(see definition #1)
'nuff said. ('nuff said)
I'm not hating, I'm comparing relative nerdiness. You beat me by a long shot (if I had a nerd factor like you, I would have said your nerdiness is 69.2% greater than mine, but I'm not that nerdy).
hmmmm? another way of saying is ~59.1% difference. right?!
(and you do realize that if you correct me (for if in fact i've made up that %value ... or not?), you will come to realize your true nerd factor!)
so what's it going to be? do you feel lucky?
Post a Comment
<< Home