OMG ... WTF ...
... did billn plant a seed?!
billn had commented in this post ...
Consider selling out/buying in and go work for the man. ... The world is yours, but you have to ask and answer the hard question, what do I want to do with my time?and y'know what? i'm freakin' considering doing so (like actually filling out an application* for at least one place) ... and totally for reasons sooooo not traditionally related to leaving the little entrepreneurial lifestyle i have carved out since 1994.
(heh-heh)
Labels: moi, r|you freakin' crazy shirlsd?

3 Comments:
Working for the man isn't too bad, he pays you regularly and if you don't drink too many gimlets at work, he usually won't fire you.
At least you are understanding your options. Perhaps having time away from work will allow you to find a breathing pigdog, instead of just the image of one.
shirlsd, I had my first OMG...WTF moment.....I read "... did billn plant a seed?!"....and began to wonder about what happened on his last visit to the left coast...but then I read on and realized it was just billn being billn and dispensing yet another valuable nugget of advice. Billn ROCKS.....
jenm & billn - thanks! and i'll write ya under separate e-mail (vs. comment) and clue you all in. yes, billn rocks!
Post a Comment
<< Home