ReLo'd to BA from SD

in late 2006, relocated my angst, business, and social life to NoCal from SoCal ... just a 40-something chick in the 'burbs of the SF bay area who randomly posts about random topics ... the occasional quirky stories of dating (or not) at 40-ish, work-week cubeopolis frivolity, rambling musings on nostalgika, and the occasional introspective moments in life.(thanks for visiting! >p, b)

Friday, July 13, 2007

friday's feast

Bookmark and Share

friday's feast
(visit & play over here.* go.)

[from parallel 33 in san diego, california]

Appetizer
What is your favorite fruit?

. a bit of a tie between cantaloupe and banana

Soup
Who is someone you consider as a great role model?

. in "real life" - my dad ... in "make-believe world" - harold and the purple crayon.

Salad
If you were to spend one night anywhere within an hour of your home, where would you choose?
. keep it simple - hang out with my niece and nephew

Main Course
Name something you do too often.
. procrastinate

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I really like ___________ because ____________.
. I really like . connecting people and connecting with people . because . i believe it's an opportunity to learn more about life and to make things happen (!) ..



Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Melody said...

Great feast! Like your dessert...

Hope you've a great weekend ahead.

Thu Jul 12, 11:15:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

NIce answers, my niece and nephews rock as well!

Thu Jul 12, 11:54:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Addie said...

Interesting feast. I loved your soup and main course!!!

Come over and FEAST with me too!!

Fri Jul 13, 12:16:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Eleisia said...

Great feast day answers.
I have to agree with your main course but I'm improving.

Come ove an visit my feast!

Fri Jul 13, 12:47:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Barb said...

What a wonderful dessert!

Fri Jul 13, 09:11:00 AM PDT  
Blogger The Gal Herself said...

I'm with Skittles. Your dessert sends a very positive message.

Fri Jul 13, 10:15:00 AM PDT  
Blogger BeccA's Buzz said...

I love your main course, I am queen procrastinator!!! I hate it but I can't help it either! Come see my feast!

Fri Jul 13, 02:10:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter