ReLo'd to BA from SD

in late 2006, relocated my angst, business, and social life to NoCal from SoCal ... just a 40-something chick in the 'burbs of the SF bay area who randomly posts about random topics ... the occasional quirky stories of dating (or not) at 40-ish, work-week cubeopolis frivolity, rambling musings on nostalgika, and the occasional introspective moments in life.(thanks for visiting! >p, b)

Thursday, July 12, 2007

reflecting ... just a l'il more

Bookmark and Share

after this, i wrote to my friend. since then, my friend and i spoke. he called june 30th. he was in the SoCal area, eventually headed to the east coast. when he called, i listened. it was cordial. it was different. we are different. after the call, i was a bit emotional, tho' he - not the wiser, perhaps. today, i received an e-mail from him -
Sorry I didn't get a chance to call earlier. Just thought I'd check in to see how you were doing as I wait I sit in the [u.s.] airport waiting for my flight [out]. I hope you're doing ok. Take care.
i wrote back, simply stated -
hi [you], i'm doing o.k. - lots of changes on my end. hope your trip went well. be safe
i realize, i am still reflecting.
peace.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter