r|read: weekend magazine catch-up
back in may (over here), i was wondering, "who gave me this sfmag subscription?" well, i figured it out. as a member of kqed (our local pbs), i get this magazine.as for the other magazines (and a little book i got about 2 years ago) i have been catching up on my reading this weekend. visit with me.





Labels: r|break, r|read, visit with me

6 Comments:
I need to hear all about the fine cooking mag, and whoever heard of plum grunt? Doesn't really sound like something I'd eat, however, it sure looks tasty.
Haven't heard of plum grunt, but I've heard plumber grunt when my sewer line backed up. That coupled with plumber crack left me with only taste and touch for navigating around.
sacto floyd ... HOW you got to your comment is unfathomable to me. amazing! hence the brilliance of sacto floyd.
maybe it was a grunt that caused the back up in the first place.
ewwww. silly gal!
My pipes took the brunt
of the plumber's grunt
Good thing he had some wit
'cuz he sure smelled like s__it!
Post a Comment
<< Home