ReLo'd to BA from SD

in late 2006, relocated my angst, business, and social life to NoCal from SoCal ... just a 40-something chick in the 'burbs of the SF bay area who randomly posts about random topics ... the occasional quirky stories of dating (or not) at 40-ish, work-week cubeopolis frivolity, rambling musings on nostalgika, and the occasional introspective moments in life.(thanks for visiting! >p, b)

Thursday, September 13, 2007

relative or not?

Bookmark and Share

i am filling out WAY-WAY-WAY FORMS!
and i have to provide names such as ...

... three people who know you well and live in the United States. They should be good friends, peers, colleagues, college roommates, etc., whose combined association with you covers as well as possible the last 5 years. Do not list your spouse, former spouses, or other relatives, and try not to list anyone who is listed elsewhere on this form.

does godbrother* count as a relative???
* son of the person
who is my godmother or godfather

still more forms to complete ... and still memo-writing.


Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i HAD to post this response (edited to protect the god-friend) ...

Well, I’ve been discussing this with a few of my god-coworkers and they all just laughed and think you’re smoking something. I said, “You never can tell with shirlsd”. My god-assistant thinks it could be real, so he might just get a god-demotion. Best god-wishes, r.

FABULOUS!

Thu Sep 13, 11:18:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You see, my mom is her godmother, which makes me, believe it or not, his godbrother. Truth be told, it is possible that godbrother is not an official relation, but for my purposes it is quite useful, so I am going to continue to take appropriate pride. I can't believe you guys wasted thoughts into this. Oh, I used "can't" when I shud've used "cannot". SH%t I did it again...

Thu Sep 13, 02:34:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant "her" not "his". I shud've used da' preview...

Thu Sep 13, 02:36:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter