friday's feast
Appetizer
Who is the easiest person for you to talk to?
. the voice in my head (... else, my friend esther, aka esther-polyester)
Soup
If you could live in any ancient city during the height of the quality of its society and culture, which one would you choose?
. admittedly, i had to google to find out what ancient cities there were in spain, which i have visited once and LOVED. as a result, i choose córdoba.
Salad
What is the most exciting event you’ve ever witnessed?
. wow, nothing really pops into my mind. apologies folks, as this is a soupless-feast.
Main Course
If you were a celebrity, what would you do for a publicity stunt?
. uh ... marry a scientologist? (... o.k. this is a tongue-in-cheek response)
Dessert
What do you consider the ideal age to have a first child?
. hmmm...? the age when one feels certain or confident enough of his/her ability to be lovingly responsible, unselfish and able to fulfill the commitment to raise a child.
Labels: friday's feast

14 Comments:
hehehehe i love your appetizer...i think that too sometimes....great feast
Mine's up too
totally agree with your dessert! :)
wonderful feast
Hahahah! I love your main course! Hahahah should have thought of that one :)
Happy Friday! Come join my very 1st feast.
Loved your main course LOL! Brilliant dessert - you're 100% right.
Brilliant dessert, and your main course made me laugh.
Ditto with your dessert!:) Thanks for sharing your feast!
Mine's up too!
Great feast. I enjoyed your appetizer, and especially your spicy and exciting main course. Great presentation.
Whoof, Bark. This is a wonderful feast. I licked my plate clean, hehe. Arf, Woof!
LOVED your appetizer :) Great feasting with you this week!!
Oy @ Scientologist. But how would you get out of that? LOL
LMAO....loved your appetizer and main course. Great job:)
LOL, enjoyed your feast. I don't like soup anyway!
For Dessert you answered:
. hmmm...? the age when one feels certain or confident enough of his/her ability to be lovingly responsible, unselfish and able to fulfill the commitment to raise a child.
I want to know when that is. I extend this question to other parents out there.
bN
Your main course was very yummy :-) and the dessert fantastic. Happy Feasting!
Post a Comment
<< Home