ReLo'd to BA from SD

in late 2006, relocated my angst, business, and social life to NoCal from SoCal ... just a 40-something chick in the 'burbs of the SF bay area who randomly posts about random topics ... the occasional quirky stories of dating (or not) at 40-ish, work-week cubeopolis frivolity, rambling musings on nostalgika, and the occasional introspective moments in life.(thanks for visiting! >p, b)

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

tc5|break: what's dean iguana thinking?

Bookmark and Share

let's take a little top chef(rivolity) break with some scatalogical-themed(?) thoughts, puns, ramblings, and then some while heading into tonight's episode 4 from a dean iguana ...

"Pack Your Crap and Go" (coined by harold's girl) sounds like part of a behind-the-scenes incident at the Glad Culinary Orgy House ...

Fabio: Heya Stefan, u still inna batharooma? U a finnish?

Stefan: No, you stupido italiano! I totally swede!

Fabio: Maybe that's a whatta your boyfriend said, but to me, you totally sour!

Stefan: O ya! You come in here and I show you how we do things in Iceland!

Fabio: No, you comma outta heeya, you European trashbag! I'm a gonna kiss a yo heada!

Padma: Stefan, since you took the longest time in the bathroom, please pack your crap and go.

Fabio: Padma, what a you knowa about a cooking? We think you a the enema of the people!

Stefan: Ha, good one Fabio, you stoopido dumbass! You pretty smart for an italiano!

Fabio: I lova this man! He's a likea a bald Bjorn Borg. I'm a gonna call him Stefan B-Cubed!

Carla: With crazy Euros in the house, can you really get it right?

Ariane: My goldfish thought I was qualified to be here, so here I am.

Hosea: Gawd I love the goose down pillows in this house. So comfy.

Leah: Those are pillows, you twat. Those are my airbags!

Jamie: Danny, your dropping crumbs all over my awesome soup.

Danny: Oh sorry, Lezbo Minelli.

And so the harmony continues...

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget to credit JenM for the "Pack Your Crap and Go" quote.

Thu Dec 04, 07:01:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter