tc5: epi4 - picks to date
(posting as a REMINDER for tcfrivolity peeps! picks in image will be updated daily, as cheftestant selections are submitted.)
tcfrivolity picks (so far)
- dean iguana ... crazy carla : gene : melissa
- halo-halo ... jeff : gene : melissa
- phở queen ... jamie : gene : carla
- ha gow ... gene : hosea : ariane
- piragua ... carla : radhika : melissa
- carnito! ... gene : leah : jamie
- harold's girl ... danny : gene : melissa
- raviolo ... stefan : leah : melissa
- WAITING on ... | jolli-E | "buzz"
epi4 QF preview video
it's time for breakfast with rocco ... - Rocco DiSpirito joins Padma and the chefs for breakfast.
preview video fodder offered up by bravo - an emotional letter (video preview is a pool of clips of clips (of clips!) already shown; at the 0:46 seconds remaining, that's where the "alex reading richard" letter begins. one second earlier, you'll have to listen to ariane. you decide.)
epi4 elim preview video
live tv! ... - The chefs must show how they would want to introduce themselves to millions of viewers!
Labels: tcfrivolity-picks, top chefrivolity


2 Comments:
Here it is!
Quick Fire: Danny (Props to LI)
Challenge Winner: Gene
Loser (Pack your Crap and Go): Melissa (AKA Greta)
"Pack Your Crap and Go" sounds like part of a behind-the-scenes incident at the Glad Culinary Orgy House...
Fabio: "Heya Stefan, u still inna batharooma? U a finnish?"
Stefan: "No, you stupido italiano! I totally swede!"
Fabio: "Maybe that's a whatta your boyfriend said, but to me, you totally sour!"
Stefan: "O ya! You come in here and I show you how we do things in Iceland!"
Fabio: "No, you comma outta heeya, you European trashbag! I'm a gonna kiss a yo heada!"
Padma: "Stefan, since you took the longest time in the bathroom, please pack your crap and go."
Fabio: "Padma, what a you knowa about a cooking? We think you a the enema of the people!"
Stefan: "Ha, good one Fabio, you stoopido dumbass! You pretty smart for an italiano!"
Fabio: "I lova this man! He's a likea a bald Bjorn Borg. I'm a gonna call him Stefan B-Cubed!"
Carla: "With crazy Euros in the house, can you really get it right?"
Ariane: "My goldfish thought I was qualified to be here, so here I am."
Hosea: "Gawd I love the goose down pillows in this house. So comfy."
Leah: "Those are pillows, you twat. Those are my airbags!"
Jamie: "Danny, your dropping crumbs all over my awesome soup."
Danny: "Oh sorry, Lezbo Minelli."
And so the harmony continues...
Post a Comment
<< Home