ReLo'd to BA from SD

in late 2006, relocated my angst, business, and social life to NoCal from SoCal ... just a 40-something chick in the 'burbs of the SF bay area who randomly posts about random topics ... the occasional quirky stories of dating (or not) at 40-ish, work-week cubeopolis frivolity, rambling musings on nostalgika, and the occasional introspective moments in life.(thanks for visiting! >p, b)

Thursday, August 14, 2008

NON-pr5air: ... r|clips - some of my l'il faves

Bookmark and Share

dedicated to billn

now get off my back!
(j/k. we still **heart** you. have a good day.)

closing this post out with back in the day!
here's #102 below. check out the rest.


Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill N. said...

Wow, a tribute to billn. At first I was touched, but then I watched the first clip and my touched feeling degraded to ambivalent. Then I watched the Bush-vacuum and I was touched again.

Many thanks for the tribute.

Jenm: You are so dead! (In the PR5 game that is).

Bill N. in VT

Thu Aug 14, 03:35:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter