ReLo'd to BA from SD

in late 2006, relocated my angst, business, and social life to NoCal from SoCal ... just a 40-something chick in the 'burbs of the SF bay area who randomly posts about random topics ... the occasional quirky stories of dating (or not) at 40-ish, work-week cubeopolis frivolity, rambling musings on nostalgika, and the occasional introspective moments in life.(thanks for visiting! >p, b)

Friday, December 21, 2007

I HEART **you** even MORE...

Bookmark and Share

...!!! Here is what I txtd to my gfriend, t, at work last night ...

"Just got hm. 12:30. Had chevy's rice (which no longer hav, if u kno what I mean). My frend joanne is a rock star! Thnx 4 being cool. Will b in by 11. (Driving)"

J ... YOU ROCK!!! Hugs and smooches!!!

[sent from my blackberry]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter