ReLo'd to BA from SD

in late 2006, relocated my angst, business, and social life to NoCal from SoCal ... just a 40-something chick in the 'burbs of the SF bay area who randomly posts about random topics ... the occasional quirky stories of dating (or not) at 40-ish, work-week cubeopolis frivolity, rambling musings on nostalgika, and the occasional introspective moments in life.(thanks for visiting! >p, b)

Monday, November 26, 2007

Well... It was bound 2

Bookmark and Share

Well... It was bound 2 happen. Parkd car @AC bus stop, took bus 2wrk. Lft wrk via BART. D'oh! Car not @BART. (& I've not had a drink.)

5 Comments:

Blogger j-ro said...

I know I shouldn't, but I have to laugh anyway. This is so something I would do! How did you end up getting your car anyway? That's the story I wanna hear!

Mon Nov 26, 07:22:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean you haven't trained your car to come when you whistle like the Lone Ranger?

"Hybrid Silver, Away!"

Dang, I just dated myself.

Mon Nov 26, 10:31:00 PM PST  
Blogger JenM said...

I am with Joanne, how DID you end up getting your car? Or did you just pretend it was AM and go back to work?

Tue Nov 27, 05:25:00 AM PST  
Blogger Bill N. said...

Evidently Cal Berkely graduates aren't as smart as they might have you believe.

Tue Nov 27, 03:02:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One datum point does not a trend make.

Besides, Shirl was probably over-relaxed after having reached Level XV and thought she could just float back home through the ether.

Tue Nov 27, 04:51:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter