ReLo'd to BA from SD

in late 2006, relocated my angst, business, and social life to NoCal from SoCal ... just a 40-something chick in the 'burbs of the SF bay area who randomly posts about random topics ... the occasional quirky stories of dating (or not) at 40-ish, work-week cubeopolis frivolity, rambling musings on nostalgika, and the occasional introspective moments in life.(thanks for visiting! >p, b)

Thursday, November 15, 2007

woo-woo stuff this weekend ...

Bookmark and Share

going to
land of medicine buddha
a tibetan buddhist retreat in santa cruz
so i can learn about reiki



very exciting!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Bill N. said...

This strikes me as 100% West Coast. But if I didn't have winter, I might try to achieve Reiki Level III.

Bill N. in VT (snowing today, November 20, 2007).

Tue Nov 20, 05:25:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doesn't it kinda defeat the purpose when you get very excited over learning how to reduce stress and promote relaxation? Maybe I'm just suffering from irony deficiency.

Tue Nov 20, 11:16:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter