ReLo'd to BA from SD

in late 2006, relocated my angst, business, and social life to NoCal from SoCal ... just a 40-something chick in the 'burbs of the SF bay area who randomly posts about random topics ... the occasional quirky stories of dating (or not) at 40-ish, work-week cubeopolis frivolity, rambling musings on nostalgika, and the occasional introspective moments in life.(thanks for visiting! >p, b)

Friday, September 21, 2007

friday's feast

Bookmark and Share

friday's feast one hundred & sixty-one
(visit and play over here. go.)
[from a mexican restaurant in shreveport area of louisiana]

Appetizer
What is your favorite type of art?
. post-impressionism

Soup
When was the last time you got a free lunch (or breakfast or dinner)? Who paid for it?
. sushi dinner last friday with my friend rey.

Salad

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how emotional are you?
. if defining "emotional" as wearing my heart on my sleeve, then 8.

Main Course
Approximately how long do you spend each day responding to emails?
. cumulative of 3 hours (average) for home + work emails.

Dessert
To what temperature do you usually set your home’s thermostat?
. average around 65 deg F in the winter and lower for overnight; will wear extra layer of clothes for warmth. in the summertime, average around 78 deg F; will use ceiling fans or natural draft air for cooling.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Nita said...

Great feast! Have a great weekend ahead :)

Fri Sep 21, 12:24:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Melody said...

Great feast!
Wish we have winter here though...

Fri Sep 21, 01:17:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Sandee said...

Now I'm hungry for sushi. Have a great FF and weekend. :)

Fri Sep 21, 07:45:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great feast!
I spend a lot of time answering emails too but that's apart of my business.

I agree with your dessert. During the winter I wear two sweat shirts some days to keep warm. We try to conserve energy and money!

Please visit my feast. I'm very late posting this week.

Fri Sep 21, 02:10:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Judy said...

Happy Friday. I keep my thermostat up a bit in the summer as well and use ceiling fans. I don't like being cold though.. fortunately we have a wood burning stove that helps with the heat in the winter.

Fri Sep 21, 07:24:00 PM PDT  
Blogger aaronsmusic said...

Enjoyed your feast!

Fri Sep 21, 11:02:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter