ReLo'd to BA from SD

in late 2006, relocated my angst, business, and social life to NoCal from SoCal ... just a 40-something chick in the 'burbs of the SF bay area who randomly posts about random topics ... the occasional quirky stories of dating (or not) at 40-ish, work-week cubeopolis frivolity, rambling musings on nostalgika, and the occasional introspective moments in life.(thanks for visiting! >p, b)

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Day 4 ... carpooling home

Bookmark and Share

... it's sunny, and rest assured, I am not the one driving. less badge-less, which means I have a temp access badge.

another benefit of carpooling - bringing stuff from home ... fridge magnets, prints for office, framed pics, photos, cards, toys, cute stationery/office supplies, and other tchotchkes (... uh? how is that spelled correctly 'cuz I clearly know how to misspell it?).

what I've learned so far ... keeping photos fr: 20 yrs ago of folks who have been at the place i am now working is a great thing ('cuz i've basically returned to a place I worked - sort of like salmon, but I don't plan to die there), given several folks have moved up the ladder (heh); apparently i planned a bachelorette party for a friend nearly 20 yrs ago (which I just don't remember, but the bride trumps my memory); eating out will eat a hole in my pocketbook; it's "target rich" (heh-heh!); a co-worker has a fig tree (yum fresh fruits galore!); blue is this week's color (inside thing); i filled out a form a second time (madness, i tell ya); traffic sucks even in a hybrid; i talk a lot and laugh loudly; and ... i must reiterate - how people deal w/all this structure is amazing!

did i mention it's target rich?!


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill N. said...

Even if shirlsd does not die there (as a salmon might) does she spawn there?

Fri Sep 21, 05:53:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter