ReLo'd to BA from SD

in late 2006, relocated my angst, business, and social life to NoCal from SoCal ... just a 40-something chick in the 'burbs of the SF bay area who randomly posts about random topics ... the occasional quirky stories of dating (or not) at 40-ish, work-week cubeopolis frivolity, rambling musings on nostalgika, and the occasional introspective moments in life.(thanks for visiting! >p, b)

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

st pat meets st valentine ... and then some

Bookmark and Share

i guess i'm the self-appointed "ears" person in cubeopolis ... as evidenced during the fake holiday known as valentine.
(click image on the right)

as for yesterday's holiday-ish frivolity, clover ears worn for the occasion - along with a brief encore presentation from the v-day ears.


just a few pics from yesterday's walk-about cubeopolis and SF.

nothing spectacular.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger JenM said...

I hope the trend of wearing those hearts to cover the 'girls' don't catch on...the first thing I thought of when I saw the pic of you with the shamrocks and hearts was PASTIES!

Wed Mar 18, 08:35:00 PM PDT  
Blogger shirlnutkin said...

hmmm? jenm, are you offering up some?!

Wed Mar 18, 09:06:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you were taking the cross-your-hearts bra concept a little too literally...

Wed Mar 18, 09:24:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter