ReLo'd to BA from SD

in late 2006, relocated my angst, business, and social life to NoCal from SoCal ... just a 40-something chick in the 'burbs of the SF bay area who randomly posts about random topics ... the occasional quirky stories of dating (or not) at 40-ish, work-week cubeopolis frivolity, rambling musings on nostalgika, and the occasional introspective moments in life.(thanks for visiting! >p, b)

Friday, March 13, 2009

r|break: pre-weekend fiber break...

Bookmark and Share

... because harold's girl (aka jenm) and i **heart** the big bang theory, just a clip from this week's episode -



i wonder what this episode would be like
if dean iguana
(aka sacto floyd)
were sandwiched in between
sheldon and raj?! hmmmm?
>peace, bitches.


Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, I thought I made it clear I don't do manwiches.

Fri Mar 13, 11:40:00 PM PDT  
Blogger JenM said...

"You forgot your flash drive, you forgot your flash drive"

still can't stop laughing.

I kinda like manwiches!

Sat Mar 14, 06:48:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter