ReLo'd to BA from SD

in late 2006, relocated my angst, business, and social life to NoCal from SoCal ... just a 40-something chick in the 'burbs of the SF bay area who randomly posts about random topics ... the occasional quirky stories of dating (or not) at 40-ish, work-week cubeopolis frivolity, rambling musings on nostalgika, and the occasional introspective moments in life.(thanks for visiting! >p, b)

Thursday, February 05, 2009

tc5: epi11 - results

Bookmark and Share

SPOILER ALERT ...
for episode 11 of top chef
- shorter & sweet.

tcfrivolity peeps ... here are the results
WITH the math
points to date ... points after episode 10 are posted over here. for how many points you have, here is the point system:
  • QF, W, or L ONLY = 1.0 point
  • QF, W, and L = 4.5 points
  • W and L = 3.0 points
  • Final Chefs, all three STILL standing = 3.0 points
  • Final Chefs, only two standing = 1.0 point
    (the thought behind this - it's not like you figured out the top 3 but you may as well get something for two standing.)
you VOTE for the math for jolli-E ... i realize there is not an explicit set of points for a scenario that SHOULD have one, so i am going to leave it up to the masses to VOTE for the number of points.
  • 2.5
  • 3.0
  • other (and if choosing this, please explain cleverly your proposed points.)
deadline for voting ... friday, 9:00 PM (pacific)

next week for epi12 ... with 5 (five) cheftestants left, this season is almost over.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger JenM said...

I say three. Since it has been established that if you choose the W and L you receive 3 points, I think jolli-E should receive 3 for correctly choosing a separate combination of 2. Plus, I don't think jolli-E will have more points than me........

Thu Feb 05, 06:41:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say 4.5, because Leah should've been packing up her knives last night. Jamie got robbed by miss pouty-pants. Tom and Padma are having some serious lapses in judgment. Ok fine, I vote for 3 points.

Thu Feb 05, 08:37:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wasn't sure if I am eligible to vote, but the commish said to go ahead. I agree with comments made by Harold's Girl (JenM), one of the co-leaders. If 3 pts are awarded to players correctly predicting the W-L combo, choosing QFW-W combo should be inline with that scoring. Clearly, my vote is for 3 pts.

Thu Feb 05, 01:44:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote for one point for myself. Just 'cuz.

Thu Feb 05, 07:00:00 PM PST  
Blogger JenM said...

Well if just 'cuz works I vote for 1 for myself....this way I can take the lead. All in favor?

Thu Feb 05, 07:33:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We should all get 1 point. Then we can all be just 'cuzins.

Fri Feb 06, 12:19:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter