tc5: to give a point or not?
for tcfrivolity peeps ... below presents the current status (as of ~ 9:45 PM) of whether dean iguana will get a bonus point, BUT FIRST (!) - and sacto floyd, aka dean iguana speaks (and spits) ...
-
I don't need a handout, just a hand...and a liver, kidney, spleen, and any other parts I can sell on ebay.
Remember that a society is judged, not by the way it treats its most defenseless citizens, but by the way it treats lounging, cold-blooded lizards. - I don't know dean iguana from diniguan or deep-in-guano, but from what I heard on the 'net (and from what I heard is on the women's bathroom walls in Arco Arena), he seems like an extraordinarily nice guy. The kind of guy that would vote for YOU if you asked him nicely. So what if his skin is somewhat scaly and he lounges around on branches all day long? You would, too, if you're faced with a 2-day furlough from the former steroid-shooting Gropinator. And I heard he has significantly advanced shirlsd's collection of cubisms. So whaddayasay? Let's give him a teensy, little, itty bitty wittle point -- one for the Gipper.
YES VOTES currently = 6 with a combination of the following responses:
- yes, because i'm not really playing to hit top score. when is happy hour? (3)
- yes, because no matter what, he probably won't catch up to me (2)
- yes, because i want dean iguana to win the whole game by one point, thus making (1)
- no, because i don't trust iguanas. when is happy hour? (3)
- no, because i'm competitive. (0)
- no, because I want points for being pretty (1)
- flat out "NO" vote from me. i want to start a collection of those cheap made in china fabricated trinkets you buy. you never know one day they could be collector's items! (1)
- vote = for the sake of having an opinion, i vote no. i'm stingy and competitive and i think armadillos are better than iguanas. no free points for reptiles. i don't ask for handouts. i pay my taxes. and timely, thoughtful pics are sometimes better than early pics. (1)
- o.k. - i vote "eh" but i wanted to leave a comment. please flip a coin. (1)
Labels: dean iguana, tcfrivolity-ramble, top chefrivolity

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home