ReLo'd to BA from SD

in late 2006, relocated my angst, business, and social life to NoCal from SoCal ... just a 40-something chick in the 'burbs of the SF bay area who randomly posts about random topics ... the occasional quirky stories of dating (or not) at 40-ish, work-week cubeopolis frivolity, rambling musings on nostalgika, and the occasional introspective moments in life.(thanks for visiting! >p, b)

Monday, June 04, 2007

r|break: still sorting stuff ...

Bookmark and Share

... as i move on from sorting greeting cards to sorting & pitching work files, and i found this freaky memory!

so as i once shared this with the oracle, who provided the following, which i will share here ...
Holy-time capsule!...That (glamour) photo puts you at, what, 26? I'm sure you plenty of lunch invitations at ERM.

You really have not changed, well, maybe your hair was longer. To your credit, you look like you came out of the eighties without the classic Whitesnake overtones; I wasn't so wise - I had curly permed hair down to the middle of my back, and teased four inches off my head (N.B. relax; that's a joke).

The writing reflects your personality - and, that certainly hasn't changed. Love the fact that "SFR" was an abbreviation (or maybe the SoCal acronym pronounced "SurFeR") before I arrived on the scene. You may be less California-centric at this point, but at least you referred to northeast as a direction (lower case) instead of a region (upper case).

Oh, and I vote no on the change to "Farina", though that may have played well in east LA - stick with Frances, I'm sure your parents had a reason for giving it to you.
... i am reminded that more than 15 years ago, i was who i am now, i suppose - minus the youthful look, spiral perm, and job with corporate america (but PLUS my l'il pigdog, per KT's comment).

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter