r|break: one day, i played ChemE ...
(heh-heh. nyuk-nyuk-nyuk.)
and this is a good break. all is o.k. because coming across stuff like the next three pieces of paper ... makes it all worthwhile (for me, at least).
a) i had left over engineering paper from college
b) my co-worker was giving out gold stars
c) i wanted to practice my mechanical engineering handwriting
d) i needed to demonstrate i told the truth on my resume (this was done at my 2nd job)
(there's more?!)
e) i needed to find my BSLf) i wanted to practice writing greek letters
g) i wanted to use my reverse polish HP calculator that i loved so much
(yes, it's finally over)
h) i was i) earl wanted to see if his p.e. stamp still worked
j) n wanted to practice her skill at being a cartoonist
or
k) other: (you provide the reason)


5 Comments:
Sometimes you just need to let the "geek" inside you come out in a controlled way so you seem normal all other times.
My second choice is the fellow wanted to use that dusty PE stamp and see if it still worked....
Did you put the gold star on it today? :)
My P.E. stamp collects dust as well as an electrostatic precipitator. It should be registered as BACT with ARB, the districts, and EPA.
Funny thing, I was cleaning out my garage and ran across almost identical ChemE-type notes and calculations. I think I actually understood some of that stuff at some point in my life. And none of it involved stupid Latin terms and other worthless terms of art.
...round and round, round and round...
This is too funny-- no, I don't remember it, but my writing is all over it. I thought this was going to be the rock muffler, but it's some tank, eh? And tell L that I gave you the gold star, lo those many years ago.
We should give this to Gabe to put into the Sierra archives. :-)
- sactoN
Post a Comment
<< Home