r|breathe: sometimes you just don't know
my friend, iris, wrote to her on-line journal back in oct '08 (OVER HERE). she reminds me that today is a good day.very early this morning at 1:19 am, she shared ...
The time has finally come for me to travel back to Indianapolis to receive my first new treatment and care so I completed the blood work and EKG.i cannot express well enough how much i love iris and am humbled by her strength.
Hotel reservation and flight arrangements moving full speed ahead then I receive a call indicating my white blood cell count has drastically dropped. My blood pressure is extremely low too. This explains why I've been feeling a bit off kilter (light headed, dizzy, and very sleepy) and needless to say, my trip to Indiana for this much needed treatment option has been put on hold.
Sometimes you just don't know........
So I wait. I go to that secret place deep inside my soul and close to my heart where the spirit of God lives and I sing and I pray and I wait.
"This world sometimes seems cruel and cold. And pain doth pierce my very soul. But there's a place, a secret place. A place where I can go......"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home