ReLo'd to BA from SD

in late 2006, relocated my angst, business, and social life to NoCal from SoCal ... just a 40-something chick in the 'burbs of the SF bay area who randomly posts about random topics ... the occasional quirky stories of dating (or not) at 40-ish, work-week cubeopolis frivolity, rambling musings on nostalgika, and the occasional introspective moments in life.(thanks for visiting! >p, b)

Sunday, October 19, 2008

r|psa: counting down the days ...

Bookmark and Share


... with david dust!
and simply put
DITTO!!!
(don't forget to check out the comments, also.)

and peeps in california,
no on prop 8.


(if you are still undecided on this,
please check this out - san diego mayor's (re)decision.)


vote people.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger David Dust said...

I am BEGGING my Cali Dust Bunnies - please vote NO on Prop 8!!

Love to you all!!

XOXOXOXOXOXO

Sun Oct 19, 09:40:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prop. 8 just begs for a slogan, doesn't it?

I propose T-shirts and signs with

"8 Is Hate!".

Or, "Say No to Hate. Say No to 8".

Ooh, I think I see an egg coming in from starboard, Keptin.

Sun Oct 19, 05:03:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter