ReLo'd to BA from SD

in late 2006, relocated my angst, business, and social life to NoCal from SoCal ... just a 40-something chick in the 'burbs of the SF bay area who randomly posts about random topics ... the occasional quirky stories of dating (or not) at 40-ish, work-week cubeopolis frivolity, rambling musings on nostalgika, and the occasional introspective moments in life.(thanks for visiting! >p, b)

Sunday, August 03, 2008

r|alex: ... top chefardy REVISITED (pt.1)

Bookmark and Share

... in fremont, calif, OF ALL PLACES (go figure)
(and just walking distance from a hooters (?!))
SIMPLY PUT - SCORE!!!

really. REALLY! CEREALLY!!!

yes, our current frivolity is pr5air,
because we JUST FINISHED up our
TOP CHEFARDY FUN several weeks ago!!!

so for all the top chefardy folks,
i always got your backs covered!


ENJOY!!!
















"thanks so very much" to stephanie and ryan
for a wonderful cooking demonstration. tasty, tasty, tasty!!!


i'll fill-in a few more details about the fun this morning at the fremont festival with pal, joanne.

meanwhile, you also can check out pics over here.

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

N-O F-R-A-C-K-I-N-G W-A-Y !!!! Since Ryan's an avowed metrosexual, you should have told him he needs to change his hair product and they have other products for that skin condition he has. That oughta get his culinary Mozart juices going.

I'm kinda jealous, but it's okay -- at least Queen Padma Imadolla wasn't there to show us her play on chicken thighs and spice rubbed breasts.

Sun Aug 03, 04:44:00 PM PDT  
Blogger shirlnutkin said...

Y-E-S F-R-A-C-K-I-N-G W-A-Y! it was a nice and fun sunday morning. if the queen was there, i'm sure it would've been crazy, nutty.

i'll post a little more chit/chat about what happened - the process, etc.

thanks for dropping by! (and don't forget your picks!)

Sun Aug 03, 06:44:00 PM PDT  
Blogger JenM said...

I am also jealous! How awesome! Now if TC1 winner, Harold was there I might have to kill you....he gives me a culinary boner! (Oops, can I say that?)

Sun Aug 03, 07:37:00 PM PDT  
Blogger shirlnutkin said...

oh - and let's not forget TC season 2's Sam. and now he's engaged. see here.

Sun Aug 03, 09:07:00 PM PDT  
Blogger JenM said...

Sam....not so much, Harold...MUCH!

Mon Aug 04, 06:59:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Season 3 ladies -- Casey, Sara N., and Camille -- dishy! And Lia, post-Casey makeover! I'd buy that for a dollar.

Mon Aug 04, 09:58:00 PM PDT  
Blogger JenM said...

Sacto floyd,

Good point, however, let us not forget about the "hottest" chef around....Chef Tom! He is like a fine wine, gets better with age, or in his case each season.

Tue Aug 05, 05:34:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, I guess you're right, although he doesn't really do it for me since I'm quite heterofossilized. But I understand he's a big hit in the gay community, where he's affectionately known as "Papa Bear" or something like that [source: Amuse Biatch].

Tue Aug 05, 02:57:00 PM PDT  
Blogger JenM said...

SF - this is exactly why I think he is becoming "hotter and hotter"; he decided to get into better shape when they started referring to him as "Papa Bear". He doesn't want anyone to think his beautiful wife is a cover.

Tue Aug 05, 07:11:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter