ReLo'd to BA from SD

in late 2006, relocated my angst, business, and social life to NoCal from SoCal ... just a 40-something chick in the 'burbs of the SF bay area who randomly posts about random topics ... the occasional quirky stories of dating (or not) at 40-ish, work-week cubeopolis frivolity, rambling musings on nostalgika, and the occasional introspective moments in life.(thanks for visiting! >p, b)

Thursday, July 31, 2008

pr huh? pr philippines pilot ....

Bookmark and Share

uh ...


uh ...? had no idea. i'll ponder this later, while realizing that i can understand the english, tagalog, and taglish. go figure.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger j-ro said...

OMG! I can't believe I didn't tell you this, but I actually hung out with the PR Philippines host when I was there! She's fantastic!

Thu Jul 31, 02:44:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, at least there's no obnoxious little Filipino designer calling all his designs "Pierce"!

Sat Aug 02, 07:59:00 AM PDT  
Blogger shirlnutkin said...

holy crap! i am freakin' laughing my ass off into a coughing fit! that is hilarious!!!

i will say, i think (ha!) there may be some bakla amongst the designers. y'think?

Sat Aug 02, 08:15:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter