in late 2006, relocated my angst, business, and social life to NoCal from SoCal ... just a 40-something chick in the 'burbs of the SF bay area who randomly posts about random topics ... the occasional quirky stories of dating (or not) at 40-ish, work-week cubeopolis frivolity, rambling musings on nostalgika, and the occasional introspective moments in life.(thanks for visiting! >p, b)
dollar-ama?!
just to add to moments of boredom while i am nearby my (a) wallet, (b) an internet connection, and (c) a place to pull a
special dollar
(that has a website address stamped on it) out of my wallet and type about the dollar bill ...
where's george?... is a very small past-time. i finally logged in the two $1.00 bills with the www.wheresgeorge.com stamp - either stamped on the outer border of the bill or stamped as a little circle. my bills?
here and
here.
Labels: r|break, stuff, visit with me
1 Comments:
I suspect your bills come with names like "Pacific Gas and Electric" or "Verizon" or "Local Town Tax."
I always thought I was one of your bills, evidently not. Sob.
Bill N. in VT
Post a Comment
<< Home