friday's feast
Appetizer
What is your favorite kind of pie?
. french silk pie
Soup
Name something that made you smile this week.
. i was offered a position (which i accepted) after having just interviewed last week.
Salad
What do you do to cool off when the weather is hot and humid?
. nearly nothing. lay "clothing-lite" on a nice cold floor with a fan blowing air over and a spray bottle to spritz a light mist of water every once in a while
Main Course
You receive $1,000 in the mail with a letter that says you can only use the money to redecorate one room in your home. Which room do you pick, and what do you buy to spruce it up?
. my indoor patio - some FLOR carpet tiles (to give the space 2 distinct areas), a simple day bed, a garden bench/work bench, some accent lights, a dog bed, and a few other chairs and small tables to hang out. other accessories to round up to the $1,000 - maybe some candles, plants, personal knick-knacks, and hmmmm? whatever else. (yeah! i've thought about this!)
Dessert
Fill in the blank: My _________ says __________, but I __________.
. my answering machine says i'm not home, but i am screening telephone calls (and continue to be surprised about those who call and are violating the "do not call" registry).
Labels: friday's feast

5 Comments:
Congratulations on the job! Great feast - Happy Friday!
You are sooo right with your dessert. When I answer I tell them I'm reporting them, but I don't waste my time. Have a great weekend.
Oh, your dessert is completely true for me as well.
Great feast - and congrats on the job.
Congratulations on your new job.
Your spruced up indoor patio sounds very inviting. I love to garden and grow plants.
French silk pie is sooo good!
I love french silk pie!! congrats on the job.
Post a Comment
<< Home